• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Poppy Is Five Today

Brian M

Hi

My first little girl Poppy is 5 today ,she is one great big softie and a typical Cavalier .I had no
idea when she came to us how much should would change my life ,I have always been an animal
softie and from a kid had all sorts of pets from frog spawn to snakes ,dogs and lots of cats but
Cavaliers have made such an impact on me and once our Pops arrived we had to have more so along came
Daisy ,Rosie and Lily ,Thank you Poppy.

Happy Bithday to A Big Soft Wonderful Cavalier named "POPPY "

Dad ,Mum big brother Luke and sisters
Daisy,Rosie and Little Lil:hppybdy:
:hppybdy::hppybdy::lotsaluv:

And for tea tonight it is steak and veggies followed by cake followed by chilled melon ,pineapple,strawberries and goats yogurt .:)

5609279913_55f60fb979_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy Birthday Poppy. Your birthday picture is adorable and your treat tonight sounds delicious! i hope you enjoy your day.
:hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Poppy

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Poppy. Wow what a feast you have in store for her Brian, I want an invite to your cavalier parties!!

Wow, how time has flown! A very happy birthday to Poppy and lots of special treats! b*n*n*

Happy Birthday PrettyPops!
Looks like it's going to be a wonderful day for the birthday girl.
Sins

Hi Pops from your other Mummy.
I am only 30 minutes down the M56 from you, can be there for tea in a flash.

Nanette

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: to beautiful Poppy, hope she's had a lovely day and such a yummy tea to look forward to!

I presume we're all invited :lol: but you can keep the steak I'm afraid!

More photos of Poppy please!!

Happy Birthday Poppy....dont keep you're Dad up late tonight with all your wild partying:lpy:

5900749073_6dd85e330e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ta-da! I managed to post this finally! Happy Birthday sweet little Poppy. love and hugs from the Three Monsters and their Mummy.

:hppybdy:

Back