View Full Version : Introducing Myself

14th July 2011, 12:40 AM
Hello fellow cavalier friends! My name is Kim and I am mommy to 2 amazing cavalier girls! Lilly is a 4yr old blenheim, whom I have had since she was a puppy. Emma is a 4yr old blenheim girl. Emma is a puppymill rescue, she spent 4 yrs in a chciken coop where she was forced to breed and severely neglected. I also recently found out she has SM. I wanted to connect with other cavalier owners for information and support, when I came across this message board. I am really grateful i found a community to help me through this difficult time and god willing, help Emma through this. Emma is currently mild for SM and is taking Tagament daily. I have just started the medication and will update you on her progress. I am really grateful for this cavalier community!!!:paw:

14th July 2011, 02:46 PM

Sorry to hear about Emma. There's lots of support and advice here.

15th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Hello Kim. icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk. Bless you for saving poor Emma from misery. I think your two girls are in good hands and this site has wealth of information and lovely supportive members. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

20th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Glad to have you here and hope people will be able to offer some helpful support with Emma. :flwr:

Brian M
20th July 2011, 12:53 PM

And welcome from me ,photso pls .How did you work out your name kimbobble123 ?:)

20th July 2011, 03:37 PM
Hello Kim and big hugs to Lilly and Emma:hug:. If you need help or advice you have come to the right place.
Everyone is friendly and eager to help our fluffies.
I have an sm dog and because of this i put together a little website to help pet owners.
Perhaps you would like to have a look at my website which has some tips to help sm dogs www.cavaliermatters.org (http://www.cavaliermatters.org)