• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you look like your dog?

Oh yes I see the resemblance! You guys have the same expression on and lovely faces :)

People have told me that Coco and I look like each other in this picture.

250380_10150343927133849_726678848_9995270_2363485_n.jpg

All of my friends and family say that if they had to pick out a line-up what dog was mine...they would always pick Chamberlain! lol

I won a look a like competion with Molly. What I want to know, does she look like me or do I look like a dog :biggrin::biggrin:

I won a look a like competition with Molly. What I want to know, does she look like me or do I look like a dog :biggrin::biggrin:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:you should post that gorgeous photo of you both from Sunday and let people judge for themselves :)

As you were born before her, then of course she looks like you and not the other way around :cool:

I want to see that pic Tania!!

And yes, you and Coco do look alike in the pic...I think it is the eyes :) Gosh, Coco is a CUTE one isnt she!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Here is picture of my mother, the family resemblance is striking isn't it?
285330_2078986067029_1616347781_2032150_5813697_n.jpg

Hope I do!:)

I know it's kinda freaky and weird fro some people but as for me it is the best compliment when people who see and my baby together say that we look alike. I even try to find her those collars that match with my outfits. Yes, I love my dog very much;)

Back