• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie Here

Noodle

Hello everyone, my name is jo, i'm a married stay at home mum of 2 with a disabled teenage son.
i currently have 2 mastiffs, 1 poodle, & 2 cavi's, and due to get another cavi in 4 wks.
My most recent addition is a 8 wk old blenhiem female puppy who has an open fontella (sp?)
(I can tell everyone her story in another section where appropriate. )
I'm doggie mad, and just love all my babies whom sleep in what was our dining room!!! lol
My eldest cavi sleeps with my disabled son, he's his little love sponge!! lol

hope to speak to everyone. make some on line friends, and hopefully get some advice re my newest baby.

:thnx: jo .x

Hello Jo and icon_welcome. What a great big furry family you have! Dogs are great for children with special needs, so good to know your cavalier can give your son some comfort and joy.

Wow that's quite a family! You will have to be sure to give us some pictures of the whole gang in our 'friends' section of the photo gallery. :D

Back