• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco and Luna in the Studio

GreenDenmark

I've taken some Photostudio lessons and here is the newest one.
Something I've learned is dogs is an expensive hobby and photography is also expensive hobby. Try to Combine it... :yikes

cl-2309Custom.jpg

cl-2311Custom.jpg

cl-2325Custom.jpg

cl-2333Custom.jpg

cl-2344Custom.jpg

cl-2352Custom.jpg

This one is Photoshopped

cocolunaCustom.jpg

These are beautiful and almost bring tears to my eyes...and this from a woman who, until January, never had or wanted an indoor dog and is also not a very emotional person. This is what Bentley has done to me!

Great exposure. Lovely composition, but why didn't you use your Sony?. Your new lens would have produced these results.

Great exposure. Lovely composition, but why didn't you use your Sony?. Your new lens would have produced these results.

Robert I would like to use my own cam. But some different reasons it not possible YET.
To the lessons are we 5 persons with 3 different marks. 1 Sony, 1 Nikon & 3 Canon & the teacher' Nikon. And I don't have my own wireless flash triggers.

Back