• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Recent Chloe's photos after crew-cut grooming

Chloeinalbany

I thought I'll post Chloe's photos from today, the previous photos were taken when she first got home, plus some from several weeks ago. I probably made a mistake when I told the groomer at the nearby vet hospital 4 days ago that I don't mind a short haircut, and jokingly said "maybe a crew-cut like mine". When I went to pick her up about an hour and a half later, I was greeted by a 'smaller' Chloe, looks younger and with hair that is seriously short! Luckily winter in Auckland is very mild so we are not too worried that she'll shiver. Nonetheless, we got her a bright red jacket, fleece-lined complete with a detachable hood! We thought the jacket is quite cool-looking and very well-made. Chloe does not seem to mind at all wearing it, in fact she is dozing at Ila's feet now, in our bed, in her jacket. She's warm as toast I am sure. One thing that we noticed with her very short hair - she now has additional small tan spots. Looks cool. Sleep tight Chloe, sorry about the cut, but hey you look cute anyway :) and we're sure it'll grow back very quickly. In fact, hair on her ears are noticeably longer already.

chloe july 2011_2 by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

chloe july 2011_3 by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

chloe july 2011_1 by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Oh bless her, she looks lovely despite the hair cut. Leo had one like that once......dont worry it'll grow back.

She is sweet. It'll grow back, and quick. Ours have had the short back and sides a few times. I keep mine groomed a bit shorter than the traditional long, because I just cannot keep up with the brushing, etc. Also, they seem happier with their hair trimmed a bit.

With a face like that.....

Chloe can wear any hairdo she wants!!!!! How old is she? My Henry is 7 months old and looks almost exactly like her. I think he is the cutest he has ever been and am glad to see when he is older he can get a cut and look like a pup again. Love her fashionable hooded coat as well.

Chloe is almost 9 months now. She's quite small compared other cavaliers we met, but then her mom and dad are both small-ish too. Stay small but healthy Chloe, thats all we ask for. And let go of mummy's socks!

Back