• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone!

jsandie

Hi there!
My name is Jenn and I am the proud puppy parent to two WONDERFUL CKCS.

Our first is Precious is a beautiful tri and she is now 4 years old, she was rescued from a puppy mill where she was a mommy. Before the age of two she had had 3-4 litters (I've been told) and the last litter died. She was no longer profitable for the puppy mill so was treated even worse, if you can imagine that! When she was rescued she was in a crate too small for her, so she was hunched a bit, and covered in feces and urine. Thankfully a wonderful rescue worker took her in and cleaned her up and started her on the road to recovery. We have had her for more that 2 years now and although when she first came to us she was afraid of EVERYTHING, we have slowly broken her out of her shell. Now she is still more timid and quiet than most but she is a wonderful dog and we are happy to have her.

Our second is a brand new addition (2 days ago) Calla is a cute little blenheim and she is 7.5 weeks. (I know they aren't supposed to leave momma that early) We did ALOT of research and found a quality registered breeder that we liked and went with it. We were under the impression she was 8 weeks and so went back to pick her up.... well we have a math problem. Once I looked into things a bit more today we realized the mistake. I haven't heard back from the breeder about this snafu. ANYWAY, she is the bundle of energy and excitement that we never got to experience with Precious. We are hoping that having a puppy around might teach Precious how to play a bit... but at the moment it looks like shes just annoying her more that anything :p

My two legged family consists of my husband 2 boys (ages 13 & 16) and 2 girls (ages 11 & 17) and myself. Plus we have a cat that is bigger than both of our dogs. hehe

Anyway that is us! Hope to see you guys on the forums and once I get time to settle down for a few mins I will post a few pictures. We already have a million of Calla but Precious is afraid of cameras.... don't know HOW she knows but when we are playing on our iPhones she is fine... once we put it into photo mode she goes running for the hills /shrug. Just one more thing to work on.

Jenn Sandie

I just created an album on my profile of pics of my sweet little girls. There aren't many of my 4 year old Precious because for some unknown reason she is TERRIFIED of cameras... we have tried to make it a good thing by giving her treats but no luck. /sigh Somehow she even knows when I am playing games on my iPhone vs getting ready to take a photo of her... what a smart little cookie. Buy Calla seems to be a regular ham hehe. The problem is more getting her to sit still for more than 2 seconds to get the photo!! :D

Hi Jen icon_welcome
So glad Precious now has a wonderful life with your family and a lively new friend in Calla.

Back