• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi to everyonone...

joshk

Josh and Anna here, glad to have found this site! We live on Maryland's eastern shore, and have a three year old blenheim female named Sydney who is the most adorable Cav ever... I know, everyone says that =) She was diagnosed with SM early last year though, we wish we had known about this site then as it seems provide a wealth of experience and information. We went the medication route over surgery, and have been able to keep her symptoms in check with low doses of prednisone and gabapentin. We have been thinking about getting another one, but just had our first baby back in December so have been a bit worried about getting another Cav and having that one end up with SM also.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hear your stories...

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about little Sydney, there's lots of support and info here.
Congratulations on the birth of your babycl*p

Welcome! Well, you have come to the right place for all the advice and support you need. People here are wonderful. I would love to see pics too!!

Oops, looks like my profile picture was messed up and not showing, should be ok now.

Hmm whenever I try uploading a picture to the thread, I get a message saying I don't have permission to do so... Are there restrictions on uploading images to the threads?

Ah, found the post re: no direct uploads to the boards. Here's a few I have online...

Sydney hanging out on the arm rest of the couch, one of her favorite places...
P1000555.JPG

Wondering why we are taking so many pictures...
P1000027b.JPG

She is 3.5 years old now, this picture is from when she was not even two. All ready to go out in the snow...
IMGP4573.JPG

Completely passed out...
P1010151.JPG

She was mostly uninterested in the turtle at first, but once it started to move that totally changed!
P1010154.JPG

Hello Josh. icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk. Your little one is lovely, thanks for sharing the pictures. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Back