• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Tel-Aviv!!

Hi everyone,
My two-month old Cavy Indy and I live in Tel-Aviv.
Just wanted to say hello.
My little critter has been a bit under the weather lately (probably because I changed his diet a bit and he's so young), but more or less we're both happy b*n*n*!

Glad to meet all of you!
I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you.
Best,
-Andrew & Indy

Hello

Andrew and Indy and wellcome ,and can we all see some photos pls when you can.

Best Wishes

brian and
poppy,daisy,rosie and lily:)

Welcome Andrew and Indy. My husband and I met on Kibbutz Beit Oren outside Haifa 39 years ago. We were on an ulpan program. We keep saying we want to get back to Israel, but haven't made the trip yet. We will someday.

Welcome to the board! There's info on posting pictures in both the main FAQ and the Getting Started section and pinned at the top of the main photo gallery section. :) You cannot link directly to Facebook images as they are internal to Facebook, but people can click on the links if they are FB members. To post pics here you need to link to them on a photo site like Flickr or Photobucket.

Welcome,

I'll be traveling in Israel at the end of this month. I'm really looking forward to scuba diving in the red sea.

Niki

Back