• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby 15 weeks

gamefanz

Here are a few new pictures of Toby. As I wrote in another thread, loves to sunbathe. So I took a picture yesterday(please excuse the grass my husband needs to mow). We also tried an ice cube with him but I found out yesterday that ice cubes are not good for him so we won't be doing that again. We also bought a few new toys. We bought a Kong Wobbler for him. You put little snacks(we put a few little stars) or kibble inside and he is suppose to wobble it just right to get them out of the hole. He is still learning it but its funny to watch.
We start puppy classes tomorrow. I hope to get video of it to share.
Becky

148i5x1.jpg

2v8h1xt.jpg

b9jhhy.jpg

j09q2w.jpg

Thank you. He knows he's cute too! He works it when we see people, I think he's getting a big ego:grin:

Becky

I love all of him, but his nose does it for me every time. :)

I hope he enjoys the puppy training Becky, cant wait to hear how he gets on. :)

Awwwww thank you. He does have a cute nose.
I will let you know how it goes, crossing my fingers our first meeting is nice LOL

I love all of him, but his nose does it for me every time. :)

I hope he enjoys the puppy training Becky, cant wait to hear how he gets on. :)

Toby is SO cute!!!! That sun bathing pic is hilarious, he needs a mini lounge chair. Ha!

Brooklyn had on of those wobblers too, they are awesome! It took her a little while to really get the gist of it, but now I fees at least one of her whole meals out of it, it's great because it tires her mind out and it's good for the mornings when I need to shower and get some things done, I just pop her out back or behind the baby gate and her breakfast entertains her for ages :)

Thank you! I need to check into a small outdoor chair for him LOL
We gave Toby his dinner in the wobbler tonight and he had a blast! It took him awhile to finish it but it gave us time to ourselves which we get very little ofcl*p I just love this thing and I think he does too!
Becky

Back