• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from a newbie

JoJo46

Hi everyone, My name is Jo I live Ipswich Suffolk, I have an adorable Blenhein girl called Cassie, she was born 13th April 2008, she is the love of my life I think, I have 3 married children with 8 grandchildren between them.

Welcome to the forum :grin: look forward to seeing some photos. icon_welcome

Hi Jo

Welcome to the forum.

I come to Ipswich/Chelmondiston a lot for Rally Obedience Competitions. We are there again on the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] & 28th of August. We were at the Suffolk Dog day the other weekend doing a Rally Obedience Demo.

Thanks everyone

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, will try to post some pics of my little treasure Cassie soon. Have found it amazing that we're from all over the world, it's so exciting. Cassie is my first Cavvie having had mainly labradors before, but I finally gave in to my yearning and got Cassie age 3, she is the most adorable friend/companion and I wish I had done it years ago. So glad I did no regrets there!

Suffolk Dog Show

Hi Jo

Welcome to the forum.

I come to Ipswich/Chelmondiston a lot for Rally Obedience Competitions. We are there again on the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] & 28th of August. We were at the Suffolk Dog day the other weekend doing a Rally Obedience Demo.

Hi Sabby,
How lovely to know that, I don't do any classes but was at Suffolk dog Show, I entered her for a couple of events, we didn't get picked but I did learn from it being my first time, will try anf post a couple of pics taken there, by the way I love your quote.

Welcome Jo! Did you get Cassie as a pup, or just recently? Sorry, you said she is 3, but it sounded like you've just got her. Could just be my morning brain here in the US! Anyway, welcome, looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Jo! Did you get Cassie as a pup, or just recently? Sorry, you said she is 3, but it sounded like you've just got her. Could just be my morning brain here in the US! Anyway, welcome, looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi there, I've only had Cassie about 3 months but feel like forever, she is such a diamond! She was advertised cos her mum had bad arthritis, then her husband had a stroke, they couldn't exercise her and she was putting on lots of weight, so decided best to rehome. How unselfish is that I think they were very brave and I've been very lucky! :l*v:

Back