• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the breed, but a great start with two puppies

Jantasy

Hello from Texas ~

We lost our Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier early this year and when I decided it was time for another wagging tail in the house, I researched Cavaliers since that is what I really wanted 10 years ago.

Upon speaking with several very helpful breeders and doing my homework about the breed, I found a wonderful male in May. He is a tri and is 5 1/2 months old. After only a few weeks with Cowboy, I decided that one just wasn't enough and that I must have another. Last Sunday, Anasazi, (we call her Sazi) came to live with us. She will be 6 months old Aug. 10. and is a beautiful black and tan. They adore each other and are so much fun.

I would enjoy online visiting with other Cavalier lovers as I am totally smitten. There's so much for me to learn about them. What I would especially enjoy is knowing someone geographically convenient so as to perhaps begin a club of Cav families and get together on a regular basis; perhaps quarterly, semi-anually, or at some appointed time.

I enjoy reading about the Cavaliers of others and am amused to know that I am not the only person so taken with these little treasures.

Texas Cavaliers

Hey back and thanks for the welcome. Right now, we are in Jacksonville, TX, but have bought a home in Alpine, TX and will be moving there in stages after we close at the end of the month. :lpy: I don't look forward to moving, but Cowboy and Sazi will make it interesting! They have so much fun together that I think having two of them will actually make the move easier than just the one.

How long have you had your Cav?

Howdy and welcome! Our Clancy came to us from Houston. :cool:

We would love to see pics of your babies!

Hi there , icon_welcomelots of like minded folk here to help and support, and just natter:D

Back