• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pricesless photo!

Reptigirl

Too bad it was taken on my cell phone!

FlashToy.jpg

As you can see Flash is very demanding when he wants to play! LOL He will bring me the toy over and over and over again to play Fetch. When I finally stop he tries to put his toy in between me & whatever I'm doing. Its like he is saying "PLEASE! Just ONE more time!"

This is SO funny. I love when we can catch moments like this, thank god for cell phone cameras! That is how I catch all Brooky's hilarious moments.

Ha ha that's really great...... 'hey stop messin' with that laptop and play with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'.... plonk !

Ha ha that's really great...... 'hey stop messin' with that laptop and play with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'.... plonk !

Hehehe yup =) That's my boy! LOL he is doing it again tonight! 30 minutes outside playing fetch after dark was just not enough!!!!

Back