PDA

View Full Version : Izzie and me into Grade 2 Agility!

Autaven
8th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Izzie and me had a show this weekend in Fife, Scotland, where we won our third 1st in Grade 1 Jumping, which means we're up to Grade 2 now!! :) so proud of my little girl. She's won quite a few agility runs too now but with 5 faults each time. We've only been training for a year this month and competing for 6 months so it's a big achievement, we'll be bringing lots of cake to our training club tonight.

Just thought I would post as I'm proud as punch of my girl :) !

Here's a little video of one of our runs, (this wasn't our winning one, she was 2nd here!), hope it's okay to post this with this thread, if it's not I'll move it to the video threads!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPHKMGXsjv4

gamefanz
8th August 2011, 03:42 PM
Woohoo! Congrats to both of you:rah: Love the video, Izzie is a cutie!:)

Becky

Karen and Ruby
8th August 2011, 06:33 PM
cl*p

You must be soooo Proud!

Our weekend was over befre it began as I fell and sprained my foot but still managed 3 clear rounds with Ruby as she understands commands quite well but Charlie lost the plot completely as I couldn't run!!

Desrae
8th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Ohh wow! That is so cool. Congratulations!

mhabca
8th August 2011, 11:55 PM
That is awesome. Someday I'll have to get someone to video Mika.

BrooklynMom
9th August 2011, 12:34 AM
That is SO AMAZING!! Only a cavalier can make agility look like ballet :) How fun!!!

Swizz
9th August 2011, 02:34 AM
Well done the both of you! That was awesome :D

SuzRN
9th August 2011, 06:17 AM
Doing great after a fairly short time. I wish I could have kept it up with Chelsea, but the trainer and I could never get the right days for training. Maybe take it up at home casually. Have a lot of the elements. Keep it up.

Autaven
9th August 2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks guys, I am so proud of her.
We were at training last night however and she clipped a pole and cracked her nail so we're off to the vets in an hour to have it checked over. She didn't even bother with it but I'd rather be safe than sorry, she needs those paws for agility :)

Piper
10th August 2011, 07:35 AM
Wow, that's great! I used to do that when I had a border collie but I can't imagine Piper doing that..he much rather chase butterflies :)