PDA

View Full Version : Zipperheads

anniemac
13th August 2011, 09:38 AM
Its late and read comment on what it looks like from surgery. I think actually a human came up with term and contacted me and said hello from another zipperhead. I have been talking about ella and riley being zipperheads, I would share a picture and one from fellow zipperhead collage I did on facebook. Other cavalier is being medically treated and doing good.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/aefcb65e-3720-176d.jpg

Now I know zipperheads might be cool and a new style, but not something one would opt to do to fit in :) if you are offended, then I will remove but I know it made me laugh when a fellow zipperhead (a person) welcomed ella to her club. What's the quote "guess they have to laugh sometimes because you will ball your eyes out if you didn't."

I removed collage that I made even though posted on facebook, wanted permission to post here from owners

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GraciesMom
13th August 2011, 02:20 PM
I told one person that Gracie is going undercover as a skinhead to infiltrate the gangs in the UK.....and the scar is a zipper tattoo....the symbol of the dreaded Lickey Gang.

mommytoClaire
13th August 2011, 09:57 PM
You have to laugh and smile a bit during the hard times.....it's good for the soul, and for the little fur friend you are caring for.

How is Gracie this afternoon Debra?