• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Elton in his thundershirt!

anniemac

aefcb65e-b8d8-89ac.jpg

Wanting a treat!
aefcb65e-b8fc-dec9.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

He's just so cute. Everytime I see his name I can't help but to think of the singer. What a great name. So glad things are going well for ye.:lotsaluv:

He's just so cute. Everytime I see his name I can't help but to think of the singer. What a great name. So glad things are going well for ye.:lotsaluv:

He will be 5 in november and is a rescue so I didn't pick out name but I need to dress him in big sunglasses. Someone on facebook commented when I said I think he likes women more, they responded unlike another elton! LOL!

He is 11 lbs of pure energy and joy! Working on training with barking by teaching him to sit. The teaching him to speak then quite is to hard but the sitting really works! He really makes me smile.

Fosters nicknamed him carrott top CT because his ears were full of mats which I worked hard on. Look at difference.

aefcb65e-c86d-d0dd.jpg

aefcb65e-c885-0bc7.jpg

Gosh Anne, how do you ever say no with eyes looking at you like that! He is stunning....eyes, ears and all. :lpy:

Oh yes, his eyes. Looking at his eyes I could tell there was energy and life! He keeps me on his toes! No matter what people say, I took one look at those eyes and I knew he was going to be a ball of fire! He's like a cat, running, jumping, playing tug. Toys! Its like a puppy and you know people say cavaliers with SM look or act older than they are, well I agree! I don't think its just his size but people are amazed he is almost 5. He was a perfect match for me.

So pleased you found Elton.
I know how hard it was for you when you lost Ella and of course no other dog
can replace. But it looks like you are smiling again.:lotsaluv:

Nanette

Oh gosh Anne, I wasn't sure you kept Elton, but I have to tell you I am DELIGHTED, you've kept him! He is adorable. He is about the size of my Claire. She is actually 11.5 lbs. I love him, he is beautiful!

Honestly, I had never seen a thread where you said you had decided to keep him. There was just that thread about you trying him out. I was going to ask you about him, but didn't want to make you feel bad if things hadn't worked out.

Do you realize this will mean you've had two babies with names that started with E? Time to add the little boy to your signature line. I am so thrilled you have someone to cuddle with.

Btw, the pictures turned out small for me, except the two that were when you first got him

Oh gosh Anne, I wasn't sure you kept Elton, but I have to tell you I am DELIGHTED, you've kept him! He is adorable. He is about the size of my Claire. She is actually 11.5 lbs. I love him, he is beautiful!

Honestly, I had never seen a thread where you said you had decided to keep him. There was just that thread about you trying him out. I was going to ask you about him, but didn't want to make you feel bad if things hadn't worked out.

Do you realize this will mean you've had two babies with names that started with E? Time to add the little boy to your signature line.

I was keeping him to myself :) I opened up about ella and that love which I don't regret but I want to keep my little munchkin and his adventures right now on my blog or facebook. Tonight is first night he's not here (with mom) and I came out of room and said "elton" and when he did not come I was sad.

Anyway, he makes me laugh, play, and is definately full of energy. Its going to be fun doing things like agility or obedience training. My munchkin. Claire, polly, gracie are all smaller cavaliers so he has a good bit of potential girlfriends!

I didn't pick his name and both start with el but they are completely different!

Oh yes, his eyes. Looking at his eyes I could tell there was energy and life! He keeps me on his toes! No matter what people say, I took one look at those eyes and I knew he was going to be a ball of fire! He's like a cat, running, jumping, playing tug. Toys! Its like a puppy and you know people say cavaliers with SM look or act older than they are, well I agree! I don't think its just his size but people are amazed he is almost 5. He was a perfect match for me.

U so deserve this little energetic ella-sent furball angel. Glad u are no sleeping alone in the bed anymore! :)

Sounds like he is bringing you such joy :p Perhaps the time has come to update your signature..? You will *always* be the proud mother of Ella..that will never change! But now you can be the proud mother of both Ella AND Elton! :luv:

You know Anne, when I lost my one dog 13 years ago, she had been my closest companion, and been through sooo much with me. I was devastated. Coming home to an empty house was horrible. it was finally a good friend who said 'you need another dog!'. I was so mopey for months on end. And she was right. And we ended up with Nash, Claires brother that just recently went to rainbow bridge. He wasnt the same AT ALL, but he was lovely and he filled that huge hole that was in my heart.

So, just enjoy your beautiful boy. I just find it amazing that his name, which you did not pick, starts with 'El', just like your beloved Ella. That makes me think he is a gift to you. Different in so many ways, but yet the same. And I think he's captured your heart. He is BEAUTIFUL! I want him LOL!

Sounds like he is bringing you such joy :p Perhaps the time has come to update your signature..? You will *always* be the proud mother of Ella..that will never change! But now you can be the proud mother of both Ella AND Elton! :luv:

I changed it and my avatar picture. I call him my little munchkin

Ditto what Debra said.

And I noticed you changed your signature line and avatar. You can put Ella in your signature line (picture that is).

What I noticed is how much he and Polly look alike. I wouldn't have noticed except your posts are right under each others.

Ditto what Debra said.

And I noticed you changed your signature line and avatar. You can put Ella in your signature line (picture that is).

What I noticed is how much he and Polly look alike. I wouldn't have noticed except your posts are right under each others.

I thought I did put angel Ella in signature? Oh well, on phone.

Polly and Elton do look alike!

Back