• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spencer's First Day Home

Swizz

It's been a fun packed day with this little guy, he's a mischievous little one, I give you that lol, and now he is all tired out and sleeping in his bed. Here are a few pics of, Spencer at 8 weeks old. :D

To add..
I think my own shadow is beginning to become a tad jealous because where-ever, Spencer go's too, my shadow is sure to follow lol

Something else to mention. He has not made any accidents, as "YET" in the house.. Since being here. Every 2/3 hours, he has been carried out to do his business..And what do you, know!?!.... Success! We praised him greatly for that.

At 8 weeks old, his personality is so intoxicating with a huge amount of fun, and we just can't be thankful enough to share him through-out the years to come. We're seriously considering about getting another, within the next 12 months. Possibly a Blenheim...wOOt!

30lo4d2.jpg

Part of a 5th Generation, including two Champions. This was part of a folder that was included with the Pup, also enclosed was health certificates, care sheets etc etc.

2s6vcp1.jpg

152ktqu.jpg

2cf2hqf.jpg

adgojd.jpg

Should, I? OR Shouldn't, I? lol

nmc3t3.jpg

2q248w8.jpg

Last edited:
Spencer is so cute! You took some great shots! Congrats on your new puppy, I hope Spencer brings you so much happiness and many many years of love:)

Becky

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :)

Oh yeah, this little guy is something else to say the least lol. His antics alone are enough to laugh over. We simply can't get enough of him!

I've just been browsing through your own photo's, threads/albums etc, and they really are something special also :) Each and every-one, tells a story of their own.

All I need to do now is to capture little Spencer on camcorder. When I do..I will upload it, for sure.

I love the pics! Spencer is such a cutie :l*v: Enjoy the amazing time you have ahead of you and keep the pics comin' ;)

Aww look at little Spencer ! He is gorgeous :l*v: I love the third pic from the bottom...... I soooo know that look !

Congratulations!

I'm so jealous! So many wonderful puppy pictures being posted lately. Although I truly love the elderly cavaliers I really miss having a puppy around. Congratulations, look forward to lots more photos.

I love your "Should I or shouldn't I" photo - it's really a great example of puppy mischief. He's a dear little fellow.

And I recognise several of the names and affixes in his pedigree. ;) Looking at some of the names in my first Cavalier's pedigree in the 1980s was what got me interested in the history of our breed!

Rosemary

First and foremost, thank you ladies for your kind words :) We're truly over the moon if that's possible to have this little guy in our home.

I have to say, when going out to do it's business is concerned..I can't fault him, at all. Completely flawless. (No accidents) Two days on the run now, he has been in his crate for when He has to sleep at night, and each morning, around the time of 6 and 6:30am He has told us in his own way, that He needs to go. We're so proud of him :)

The name, Spencer has now been changed to, Harvey..I hope He doesn't mind lol. No more name changing!

Today was the day for his first vaccination shot. He was checked prior, regarding his heart and temp etc. And everything was in tip-top condition. I really felt sorry for the little guy, he hated everything second of it. Starting with taking his temperature to actually getting the shot, it's self. He has been crying quite a bit since coming back home, but that is to be expected due to the soreness. He is now receiving one of the best treatments for recovery, which is rest :) Harvey is to be expected to return to the Vet for his second on the 30th of Aug.

Today was the day for his first vaccination shot. He was checked prior, regarding his heart and temp etc. And everything was in tip-top condition. I really felt sorry for the little guy, he hated everything second of it. Starting with taking his temperature to actually getting the shot, it's self. He has been crying quite a bit since coming back home, but that is to be expected due to the soreness. He is now receiving one of the best treatments for recovery, which is rest :) Harvey is to be expected to return to the Vet for his second on the 30th of Aug.
Ask your vet about giving an anti-inflammatory an hour or so prior to the next shot. My Oliver is very sensitive and had a horrible reaction (crying even when he just turned over in his sleep) after the first vaccination I took him for. By giving Metacam before the next one, we completely avoided all that misery.

Congrats on your adorable new baby! :lotsaluv:

Thank's, Pooh.. I'll ask about that..the next time around, when I am there.
4/5 hours later he was back to his old self again. No more crying just plenty of running around trying to bite on my shoe laces lol

And thank you, Pooh..We love this little guy to bits :D

10p6n0x.jpg

A pic of, Harvey having his first vaccination

Back