• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby 16 weeks

gamefanz

Toby is now 16 weeks old cl*p He's started training classes and doing well so far in them. He's not biting us as much as he used to, Thank goodness! We are having a lot more fun with him now but he still wears me out LOL
Do you think he's grown up some? Its hard for me to tell if he is growing into his own and looking more adult.

Becky

Here is a before and now.
2q2h8pj.jpg

2jcfpg6.jpg

2zfn4zl.jpg

And Now:
immj9d.jpg

f06yx2.jpg

2cr5c21.jpg

Sleeping dog in 2 ways (a command that we are training. We will probably have him do the 2nd picture as the final version)
25g48kw.jpg

6693bp.jpg

To me these dogs are mesmerizing lol. All they need to do is look up and those eyes, say it all..COME ON PLAY WITH ME! Rub my belly!.. Take me for a walk etc.. Oh..and not forgetting the best one..Feed ME! lol

Great capture of snaps, Becky
8.gif

Does, Toby still have a tenancy to nibble on your hand when he's playing..I know my one loves too, when he gets the chance too, but I stop that by giving him a toy.

Thank you. I agree their faces say it all!
Usually he is pretty good at staying away from our hands now but when he gets really into playing he will go over board and bite or when he's cranky. He doesn't nibble anymore, that ended after his 9th week LOL We always have a toy handy for those " I need to bite something" times.
Becky

He's adorable! I can see a tad difference......slight, but it's there. Big changes from this baby, baby pictures. Yes, they do have those eyes. Have to love it!

Thank you! I wonder if he will stay puppy looking. I'm glad you can see a little difference. Sometimes its hard for me to see because I am here with him all the time.
Becky

He's adorable! I can see a tad difference......slight, but it's there. Big changes from this baby, baby pictures. Yes, they do have those eyes. Have to love it!

Back