• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly Puppy Pics at 16 weeks!

Mandy and Molly

Hi Everyone :)

Im new here, and i have just recently been blessed with a little female Blenheim Cavi! (Had her for 3 days now)

Her name is Molly and she's currently 16 weeks old, and below are some recent photos of her :)

Molly's nana nap by Mandy & Molly, on Flickr

Having a Nana nap!

Sniffing doors! by Mandy & Molly, on Flickr
This is a silly photo of her sniffing my door, hehe. But i thought id post it as she has a little spiral of hair at the back of her head which i thought was unusual?

Garden Fun 2 by Mandy & Molly, on Flickr
Molly on the edge of the garden. Thankfully she doesn't try and jump off! Although i'm too scared to leave her alone just in case!

Thanks for looking :)

I'm hoping to get a Blenheim within the next 12 months..She's looking like, Molly the adventurous! lol Today the garden. Tomorrow the World!

Awesome pics.. Keep em' comin! Keep em' comin!

She is adorable! Especially her look on the first picture :l*v: Be sure to make a lot more pics :D Enjoy your time together, you two :)

Molly is so pretty!:l*v: I love her collar. I would be afraid too if Toby was up so high!
Molly's coat is similar to Toby. Slick looking instead of lots of fluff. She also curls up like Toby does. Toby curls up and puts his nose into a blanket or whatever is available.
Becky

Hi Guys,

Awe thank you all for your lovely words :)

I have looked at so many photos on the forum and i have seen some absolutely beautiful Cavaliers :)

Swizz- Hehe yes she was so timid when i brought her home and now she is so crazy and adventurous!

jigglymarina-I will add plenty more photos shortly! I always have the camera close by!

Becky- I was so scared when i saw her up so high but she was so comfortable and my partner said he saw her climbing around all morning! She is a brave pup! Heh your Toby sounds simply adorable!:l*v:

Good Golly Miss Molly! What a lovely little girl. I really like that snazzy pink collar she has!:l*v:

Back