• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday My Special Boy

Sabby

Happy Birthday My Special Boy
Harley is three today.
Even at 6 weeks the breeder said that he knew I was his mum. He always tried to come to me even at that age. Now he never leaves my side. He is that special dog you only get once in a lifetime. My husband always says “That dog would do anything for you” We have that special bond and it shows when we work together. Sadly his agility days are over but we still got Rally Obedience. In my eyes he always be a little star.

Just hope his MRI is not going to show anything nasty.
DSC00552.jpg

IMG_1208-1.jpg

Rally Obedience
IMG_2404.jpg

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:
Harley is just wonderful! I certainly understand what you mean with a special bond between you.
I wish all of you a merry day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

Love the last photo....the adoration in his face is wonderful....He certainly loves you

Happy Birthday Harley

Happy Birthday to a really special boy! What a lovely picture the bond between you is so obvious. Hope the mri goes well.

Just back from a weekend away so I'm only just on the forum. Happy Birhday fella ! Those are wonderful pictures, but that last one says it all. The other two dogs are happy posing for the camera, but Harley only has eyes for you :flwr:

Been away from the forum for a while and just saw this, a belated but very :hppybdy: to Harley x

Belated birthday wishes to a very special, handsome boy - he is your heart dog, and it's wonderful that you have such a bond with him. He will always be your heart dog no matter what happens :l*v:

Hi Sabby, sorry I missed this, a belated Happy Birthday to a very beautiful special boy. :hppybdy:

Gracie says....

Happy birthday!!! Hope he got to chase something fun like a rabbit! She prefers to chase frogs but rabbits will work too!

I am late to this thread, but Happy Birthday Harley!!!!!!! b*n*n*

I am in love with that last picture!!! He is so adoring of you, you are both so lucky to have one another...through the good and the bad.

I hope he got some puppy cake!!!

Back