• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi all

geeraffeman

I'm Martin and have a beautiful Cavalier King Charles, Willow who is 5 years old. I apologise if I seem a little confused, never been part of a forum before.

Hope to get to know you all

Saggy lip

Hi,

Willow's cheek on the right hand side sags, which has been there for some time. Only this week, he has started to drool.

Any ideas please?

a little about me

...I originate from Birmingham, until I met my beautiful wife who came to Birmingham for a Big Brother audition. From that night I was hooked and upped sticks and left to be with her in Nottingham.

I work for a prestige car dealer and been in the Motor Trade for about 11 years.

I love Motor Racing, been to numerous events, love reading and listening to an array of music from Rock N Roll, Motown to Pop.

Look forward to hearing from you soonb*n*n*

Welcome to the forum Martin - it can be overwhelming when you are new to forums but you will quickly learn your way around.

It might take a while for people to respond to questions but usually you get lots of answers :smile:

I would suspect a problem with his teeth if Willow is drooling. Try to keep his face clean, wipe it everyday with a sponge or flannel and warm water, and dry it. I would get the vet to check him over just in case - there may be reasons for the sag especially if it is onesided.

icon_welcome

You've come to the right place for getting questions answered. Hope Willow's drool soon sorts its self out.

Hi Martin and welcome to Cavaliertalk! I do hope little Willow is ok and that you have found out what is the cause of the drooling. Keep us updated and let us know how everything is going.
Oh, and once you learn your way around, maybe post a pic or two, we all love pictures!

Back