• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie being rude !

Blueroses

Well not really, but Alfie, where are your manners ! ? :lol:

Alfie and I went to Yorkshire to visit our friends this weekend

It was lovely sunny weather. Alfie and Jacob soaking up the rays

We went to a doggy event called 'Bark in the Park' and saw loads of dogs and many of the rarer breeds. Wish Id got a snap of Alfie next to a Great Dane lol

We did see some Cavaliers, and they were all Blenheims!

As well as the doggy event we did lots of walking in the parks and this was the result..

They say a sleeping dog is a happy dog !

Alfie in his new harness

Such a poser ! 'Love me, love me !'

A pair of posers !

Thank you for looking :smile:

:lol: Love that first picture! Looks like both of them had a wonderful time. They look very calm too b*n*n*

Becky

Such a character, Alfie is. That first photo is priceless
Gamezfan, We need more of them pics lol

Aflie just reminded me, now looking at his Puppia harness. I am wanting one for, Harvey as well. Would you say that a Small would fit a 9 week, old Pup..if not, at what age would you recommend me to wait, until'

Aflie just reminded me, now looking at his Puppia harness. I am wanting one for, Harvey as well. Would you say that a Small would fit a 9 week, old Pup..if not, at what age would you recommend me to wait, until'

Hello there! Well I only actually bought this harness on Friday to try out over the weekend, and Im pleased with it. It is a medium and Alfie is 18 weeks. I bought it from a seller on Ebay who specializes in them. There were sizing guidelines. I had to measure his neck and chest. I will see if I can find his site for you.

There you go

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Puppia-So...UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item870cfd4961

Last edited:
Ah..I just realized, I typed in the wrong name..When I responded, just minutes ago lol

That'll be awesome, BlueRoses. Thank you :D

Such great photo's and looks like they had fun. We went to a bark in the park last year it was fun. I bought my two A Puppia harness they are great I love them as they are really soft and easy to wash. I got a large for Jasper and a medium for Holly. I went of the sizes on their website and measured my two but wish I'd got a large for Holly to as she is on the last adjustment now. It still fits but wish I got large. Jasper's is green and Holly's purple they always get comments when we are out!

Alfie is gorgeous!

Kokoda is 6 months old now and can still fit his small. I have a medium for when the small finally doesn't fit over his head.
I have tried the medium around the house and he somehow keeps getting his legs out of the leg holes, so it is still a small for him. However he is quite lanky at the moment! He is a ruby and has a small navy blue one taht looks nice and the medium ones are green and it is called 'coffee' however it is a light brown colour. And they all look very swish!

I don't remember what site i got them off but it was cheaper to buy three than two because then I got free postage to Australia! Bargain!

Also, i forgot to add. He has had the small puppia since he was about 12 weeks old, because thats when we started walking him on a lead :)

Last edited:
Alfie is such a handsome dog, really. I love his nice masculine head! I also love how the Dobie is just getting so HUGE already!!! <3 <3

Back