• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney's Friend......

Sydneys Mom

Madison, a 14 yr old pug. She went to heaven this morning. I would take care of her for my friends when they were out of town and they take care of Sydney when we are unavailable. Madison and I, for some reason, had a special bond. She let me hold and touch her in a way that she allowed no one else to. She was sweet and beautiful and regal. She looked after Sydney and followed him around, even if he ignored her. She made me laugh, and now I'm crying. I miss her.:l*v:

So sorry to hear this Joyce :(

14 is a fantastic age for a Pug, it sounds like you had a very special bond and you do need to grieve for her. She will always hold a very special place in your heart.

Thinking of you and your friends at this sad time.

I am so sorry:hug: I love how you describe their relationship. There is something special about friends and I am so sorry for your loss and keep you and your friend in my thoughts.

So sorry Joyce. I know what you mean. When you have taken care of a dog, like you did Madison, it's hard to say goodbye, even though she wasn't yours.

I think the other thing that happens is it reminds us that our pets aren't with us nearly long enough, and that we will have to face this with our own someday.

Thinking of you and Sydney.

mommytoClaire
So sorry Joyce. I know what you mean. When you have taken care of a dog, like you did Madison, it's hard to say goodbye, even though she wasn't yours.

I think the other thing that happens is it reminds us that our pets aren't with us nearly long enough, and that we will have to face this with our own someday.

Thinking of you and Sydney.​

Thank you all for your kind words. It's so true, that even though Madison wasn't my dog, I will miss her as she was very special to me. It also make it very real that even though Sydney is doing well right now that can change at any moment and his life expectency is getting shorter each day. Just writing this is making me a basket case.

Thank you all for your kind words. It's so true, that even though Madison wasn't my dog, I will miss her as she was very special to me. It also make it very real that even though Sydney is doing well right now that can change at any moment and his life expectency is getting shorter each day. Just writing this is making me a basket case.

I am glad to hear sydney is doing better. I know it must be extremely tough right now. Part of having and loving dogs is that they don't live as long as us. Whether 5 years, 10 years or even 15 years its so hard to know you will have to say goodbye.

Give sydney a huge kiss and hug and try as hard as you can to live for each day together.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back