• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our NEw ADDITION ---- Halie

Justine

P1000529.jpg

P1000528.jpg

P1000525.jpg

P1000518.jpg

congratulations

Congratulations Justine, she is such a cute puppy. You just have to enter her in Nicki's christmas card competition for black and tan cavaliers!

She's just gorgeous Justine, congratulations. :l*v:

A huge :thnku:too for buying her from a very responsible breeder, who health tests all her dogs, including MRI scanning, which involves travelling to England - a very dedicated breeder who is following protocols and trying to do all the right things - just the sort of breeder we should be trying to support.

This breeder also very generously donates to Rupert's Fund every time she sells a puppy cl*p

Hi i would very much like to say thank you to the breeder,who i have been watching and reading about for two yrs now.I realised how she does really care and works very hard,i would never want to do her job.

Hi,this girl is very special indeed,she is great for the breeders gene pool.We have to take very good care of her.Her breeder has worked very hard and is committed.Thank god some one is.PS... she is still very cheeky though......

Back