• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sonny

Hi

Sonny does look a beauty and so does your contented Cat ,more photos please of them both .How old is your cat and how do they get on ,at one
time we had two little white female cats who lived happy with our four Cavaliers but the cats always disappeared upstairs for peace and quiet.:)

he's adorable! The pic of himself with the cat is funny, they're looking a bit suspiciously at each other... lol

Hi

Sonny does look a beauty and so does your contented Cat ,more photos please of them both .How old is your cat and how do they get on ,at one
time we had two little white female cats who lived happy with our four Cavaliers but the cats always disappeared upstairs for peace and quiet.:)

DSC01308 by ashleighelizabeth1, on Flickr

This is another funny picture of them. :p My cat, Nico, is 4 years old. He is an incredibly social cat and has a lot of dog like tendencies, he fetches, he sits and comes when called. He is doing really, really well with Sonny, the new puppy, but I often have a hard time knowing whether the two of them are playing or if it is getting too rough. They both tend to initiate the play, but it seems like Sonny nips at Nico pretty hard sometimes. I have read tons and tons on cats and dogs, but any more advice would be wonderful! I feel like we are spending alot of time refereeing our two babies right now. :confused: I know they are starting to make progress because they will nap on the same blanket now, but I still get really worried when they are playing, I don't want either of them to get hurt. What was your experience with your cavaliers and cats playing???

Love the pictures, the puppy is adorable! Seems the puppy is nearly as big as the cat now, so I don't if it will be an issue. Claire was very tiny and so we watched things closely with our cat, didn't want him biting her too hard, though at times she deserved it. Now they are closer to the same size and she is relentless with him sometimes. He'll play for a bit and then run off and hide from her.....can't blame him ;)

Back