• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brooklyn is Puppy of the Month in Dog of NSW Magazine!!

BrooklynMom

I have to brag for a moment :) Brooklyn will be printed in her first magazine!! Okay, okay, it is a dog magazine, and a state only magazine, but I am so excited for her! The magazine is called 'Dogs of NSW' She got voted puppy of the month and her pic and a little blurb will be in the next issue :*nana: yeah girl! She got a new bed, some toys, treats and all sorts of stuff as a prize too. Right now she is sleeping in her new pink bed (funny because my hubby made me avoid pink at all costs and low and behold, I finally got my pink polka-dot bed! he he)

Here is the link to the website where they also put her up :)

http://www.dogsnsw.org.au/puppies/puppy-competition.html

This is Brooklyn in her new bed with her new toy...she obviously loves it!

IMG_1331 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

One very contented dog, obviously she always really wanted a pink bed! Congratulations - I'm so glad this has come just when you're worried about Brooklyn; whatever the outcome, she'll still be your very special dog.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

congratulations Brooklyn (and mommy and daddy too). This may be the start of a whole new career...modeling. Or maybe movies! She certainly looks the part! You guys must be so excited and proud.:jmp2:

woooo hooooooo!!!

She is a beautiful girl... so happy for you to get such great news when things have been tough lately.

Awwww, that is one beautiful picture....so content, so pretty, and just snuggly. Someone said she has obviously wanted a pink bed and I agree.

And I am so happy for some good news inspite of all that is going on!

Back