• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good Breeders

Shannan

Hi All,

Im new to the site and love the valuable information on here that confirms that I have made a great choice for my new companion :p

I was looking for information on a reputable breeder in Ireland. I saw from an earlier posting in the year that there is one lady in Irelabd who does all the testing such as MRI, Cardiologist, eye sight etc. I really dont want to contact anyone who is involved in puppy farm and would appreciate anyone who could give me any advice of where to go.

If anyone has any details that they PM it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Sharon

Good luck... and thank yor for seeking out the best breeders

That is a HUGE step to show support for those who are doing the best they can to help this wonderful breed. Even with all her health issues, Gracie is half my heart. I did not know better when I got her, so did not choose breeder wisely. Kudos to you for research in advance.

Back