• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do your Cavs snore ?

Oh yes, Darcy can snore for Ireland. She sleeps on the landing outside our door and I have been woken up many nights by her snoring! :pSometimes we have to turn up the volume on the tv because she's snoring so loudly! :rolleyes:

Oh I know,and if Alfie can snore like a good 'un at 19 weeks, what will he sound like when he's all grown up ! :shock:

Why do you think that - except when away from home - I always refuse to sleep in the same room as my Cavaliers! Actually, having said that, neither Aled or Oliver are snorers, though Oliver groans in his sleep if he's got a headache and then moves to get comfortable. But my previous ones could wake me with their noise, let alone the dead!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Oh lord yes! We used to think Murphy was bad, he used to sleep with us upstairs. Then we got Misty... she can raised the roof! They now sleep downstairs in the kitchen, we tried sleeping through her snores but it was impossible. If I wake up in the middle of the night I can still here her snoring from the front bedroom.

Benji snores like an old man!! But it is highly amusing when he does because it starts off nice and soft and then gets louder and louder!!

Not yet. Thank goodness! I already having a snoring husband(sleep apnea but the CPAP machine is hard for him to wear). I am such a light sleeper, I make my husband roll over a lot so he will shut up! At times of dreaming Toby will breath heavy but that's it. I don't need both of my men snoring :xfngr:

Becky

Bentley has always slept in his cage in another room so I don't hear him, but if he falls asleep on my lap he snores lightly. He has another funny noise that I don't think I've ever mentioned on here: The very first night we had him I heard this sound, almost like a plop-plop sound, while he was sleeping. It happens frequently, always in his sleep, but I'm wondering if it's hiccups. It does not wake him and it sounds nothing like human hiccups, but you can actually see his belly jumping when it happens. It goes on for a few minutes then stops. And, I can hear it in the next room.

Pippin doesn't snore, but boy oh boy Maddie could also be in the running for olympic gold for England at the snoring event. :lol::lol:

This is also why the dogs sleep downstairs in the kitchen - last fortnight when we were away and the dogs slept in the same room as us between OH and Maddie both snoring (I have to put up with OH at home, he wont sleep in the kitchen. :lol:) and Pippin making "yum-yum" noises in his sleep I ended up severely sleep deprived. :p Bless them all.

OH, after reading all this.....I am soooo glad I don't have a snorer. I am a very light sleeper and Claire sleeps with us, so that wouldn't work.

Ha ha a lot of snorers out there then.

Alfie sleeps downstairs at night, but in the evenings when he is napping or in the day, he sounds like a train ! :lol:

Lady only snores if she puts her head over my arm to sleep. Not sure why she would choose to sleep that way - it's obviously not great for her breathing!

I am so lucky. Lucky and Sparky don't snore. Lucky's 5 and Sparky nearly 4. They do have slightly longer snouts than a lot of other Cavaliers, so that might be the reason. I am not complaining. ;-)

Back