• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Questions that would help Cavaliers from a Neurologist

anniemac

Ella's neurologist (Dr. Brofman) posted on Facebook he is going to put up some info on my facebook page for educational purposes for his clients. Any specific topics that would like covered. He said obvious ones (seizures, disk disease, vestibular, CM) but was curious what people thought. I told him a facebook cavalier group was interested and asked if I could cross post which he said yes.

didn't know if anything else might be helpful for Cavalier owners. Maybe EF syndrom? Any ideas?

That is so great your neurologist is going to share their info to help. I'd say from a neurology perspective, EF. Also other non-SM issues that might cause SM issues like PSOM, although I'm not sure if that is techically neurological, but it'd mimic a neurological issue.

Disk disease is great as well and a personal interest of mine since we're pretty sure my sister's English Toy has that.

Back