• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

advice please

Karen Lowry

hi my name is karen and i have a one year old cavalier king charles called Dylan.

he has many health issues including dry eye,curly coat and i hoped by joining this forum, i could have some advice.

he has prescribed eye drops daily and his eyes seem fine, however, his nails are extremely deformed and his pads on his front paws are sore and growing corns.

we are spending a fortune on him, with weeekly visits to the vet and would value any advice from anyone who has had a dog with this disorder

thankyou karen

hi my name is karen and i have a one year old cavalier king charles called Dylan.

he has many health issues including dry eye,curly coat and i hoped by joining this forum, i could have some advice.

he has prescribed eye drops daily and his eyes seem fine, however, his nails are extremely deformed and his pads on his front paws are sore and growing corns.

we are spending a fortune on him, with weeekly visits to the vet and would value any advice from anyone who has had a dog with this disorder

thankyou karen

Hello Karen,

We have a member here that has a little girl with Dry Eye/Curly Coat who may be able to give you some advice and I will send you a PM ( Private Message ) with the phone number of my friend who has an affected cavalier and is always glad to advise anyone with a similarly affected pet.

Back