PDA

View Full Version : WallyBed

love2driveinct
26th September 2011, 09:21 PM
:thnx:

Just wanted to say Thank You to all the folks who mentioned the WallyBed -- I don't think I would've found it on my own. I got one for Lucky for his 1st birthday and he loves it! I can't say enough about how great it is.

Karlin
27th September 2011, 12:04 PM
Lots of people seem to really love these beds. They are a bit more costly, but they also seem to last forever. I have thrown out more beds than I can count, so it is really worth investing in something that is very good quality and can be easily washed!

BrooklynMom
27th September 2011, 12:24 PM
I am just looking at these now! What kind and size did you get?

I also just looked at the consumer pictures, that one with the "how many cavaliers can you fit on a wally bed?" is hilarious!

waldor
29th September 2011, 04:13 AM
I got the 24-inch long rectangle Wally bed for Sophie, because it fits in her crate nicely. She has another one in our bedroom (a spoiled dog indeed!) that she usually ends up sleeping on, in spite of starting the night out on the wood floor.

We've had the Wally beds for almost a year. They wash and dry in the machines very nicely. Only takes less than ten minutes to dry!

One of her beds is the "Brown" color and I don't really like the look of it. The other is the "Cheetah" and I love that. I wish I had gotten one of the other animal prints, instead of the brown.

Holly
29th September 2011, 10:26 PM
I have a Wallybed that I have had for about 6 years now and it has been washed and dried more times than I can count, as my Rosie loves to mark her territory on the doggie beds-- drives me cuckoo. I know when the others won't lay down that she has marked it, so into the washer it goes. It has held up incredibly well.

We also bought a new gigantic one last year so that my husband's Bulldog could have his own bed as he loved the WallyBed, too, but couldn't fit in it with the Cavaliers. I think it's the biggest size she makes but it's TOO big. It has to be washed and dried in two separate pieces. I also have a WallyBed crate pad and a plush toy that squeaks.

Maxine Scott, the owner of WallyBeds, is wonderful. If you email her, she will tell you what size is best for your situation. She always donates a bed to the Cavalier Club auctions. With the prevalence of SM in our Cavaliers, I really recommend the round ones with the sides so they can rest their heads on it. Many dogs with SM like to rest their heads on something.

I have the Leopard and the Camel and both are great!

pkt89
30th September 2011, 12:36 AM
Thanks

Holly
30th September 2011, 01:03 AM
Here you go....

http://www.wallybed.com/

pkt89
30th September 2011, 06:25 AM
Thanks