• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sonny at 15 weeks

Awe!!! He is so cute!!!! Brooky has that same harness, I love it because I can use it in the car and clip it on the front ring (for more control) or the back ring like a regular harness :)

Awe!!! He is so cute!!!! Brooky has that same harness, I love it because I can use it in the car and clip it on the front ring (for more control) or the back ring like a regular harness :)

Great idea! I never even recognized it as a two clip harness. We originally bought Sonny a front clip harness that was supposed to be really good, but he kept slipping out of it even though it had been fitted for him, so then I went and got this one and both Sonny and I have loved it!!!! But I hadn't ever thought of trying the front clip. Our trainer constantly talks about using the front clip for more control, so I am excited that this harness has a front clip! :grin: Also, how do you use it to clip her in the car? I have heard of that but don't really understand what to do.....

Yeah, I am not totally sure if it is "technically" meant to be a front clip harness, but that is how I use it! It does the job too, I love it.

To use it in the car, you just need a seat belt clip which you can buy at the pet store similar to this:
http://www.petsplus.com.au/pet-shop.asp?id=1770
One end goes In the seatbelt clip and the other en clips onto the harness :) it is an adjustable short lead type thing, so you pup stays safe and secure while driving :)

Hope that helps!!

Yeah, I am not totally sure if it is "technically" meant to be a front clip harness, but that is how I use it! It does the job too, I love it.

To use it in the car, you just need a seat belt clip which you can buy at the pet store similar to this:
http://www.petsplus.com.au/pet-shop.asp?id=1770
One end goes In the seatbelt clip and the other en clips onto the harness :) it is an adjustable short lead type thing, so you pup stays safe and secure while driving :)

Hope that helps!!

This is great. We had been trying to figure out how to keep him safe in the car. We had just been putting him in his travel crate, but he likes to be out looking around. Thanks soooooo much!

Back