View Full Version : Chorrells @ 11 weeks

Chorrells
7th October 2011, 09:20 AM
Our little guy Chorrells the day we picked him up at 11 weeks old :D

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b434/gundogs44/Chorrells3.jpg

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b434/gundogs44/Chorrells1.jpg

Nicki
8th October 2011, 05:43 PM
He's a gorgeous wee boy icon_welcome to the forum!!

Michelle from ESSW posted about him on FOA forum, and I was in contact with her. I'm so pleased that you went to the trouble to find a responsible breeder, doing all the health testing cl*pThat gives you the best possible chance of having a healthy puppy. We wish you many happy years together.

sins
8th October 2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the forum:):).
Chorrels is just gorgeous,great name and a super little puppy.
Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Sins

LJW
8th October 2011, 06:11 PM
Awww, my Bobby is 12 weeks and tricolour though Bobby's markings are not conventional! Welcome!

ashleighelizabeth
8th October 2011, 06:21 PM
Congratulations! He is so cute and looks very cuddly!!! I also have a tri color male puppy named Sonny who just turned 16 weeks today. They are so much fun!!!!:jmp2:

Tania
8th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. Chorrells looks as though he is full of fun and mischief, he is absoloutely gorgeous. :w*w: Great you took the trouble to find a responsible breeder, I am sure this will go a long way to make sure you have many happy healthy years together.

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures, look forward to seeing more. icon_welcome

Karlin
8th October 2011, 06:57 PM
A big welcome! Glad to have you here and thanks for sharing puppy pics -- we always love those. :D And fantastic to see a beautiful puppy from a health-testing, responsible breeder too. :flwr:

Reptigirl
8th October 2011, 08:06 PM
icon_welcome He is SO cute! I'm a big fan of the tri colors :p

Desrae
8th October 2011, 09:01 PM
Hello there and icon_welcome! Chorrells is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing the photos, looking forward to hearing of your adventures with you new little pup.

BrooklynMom
8th October 2011, 11:03 PM
So cute!! Welcome to the board!!

denali
8th October 2011, 11:29 PM
He is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Tri's are my favourite actually ;)
I was looking for one of them, but there was none available. But i adore my little Ruby boy too :)

Chloeinalbany
9th October 2011, 09:36 AM
Super gorgeous! He'll take good care of you, as all cavaliers do. Treasure him!
-
Chloe, 1-yr-old Blenheim in Auckland.

Ladybug
9th October 2011, 09:42 AM
Love, love, love! Too cute :)