• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

groomers cork

shan

can anyone recommend a dog groomer in east cork that is not to expensive i have an english cocker also and am finding my current groomer to expensive 110 for the two i am living in east cork but drive so can travel a bit thanks in advance also a groomer that doesnt just shave the dogs:thnx::thnx:

If I'm very busy,I send mine to Clip n Cuts in Dungourney.(Edel)
021 4623999
I get Daisy washed,trimmed and dried with nails cut and Holly washed and dried with nails.
Usually sets me back about €40 for the two?
I think it might depend on size of dog too and how much work is involved.
Maybe just enquire about prices in advance and specify exactly what you want done and you should be fine.
I'd expect bigger breeds to cost a lot more.
€110 is a lot to spend on dog grooming.
Sins

They are indeed!
I have three now,but the pup has never been sent out for grooming.
Good luck and hope you find somewhere satisfactory.
Sins

40 euro for the two is fantastic value. Muddy Paws in Glanmire charge 40 each and more if dog is matted!
Got Charlie done last June there for 30 as was special offer. I think they did a great job on him. Think he was just cut and not clipped with razor. Had Lola done elsewhere and it cost 40 and she was shaved and left with a skirt (hope you know what I mean) and I was not pleased with this cut so will not be going back! Good luck. Maybe we all will be going to Dungourney!!!!!!

Hi

I thought it was some new magical ingredient groomers used :?:?:? well I am half Irish

Very funny Brian!!
I have no idea what a groomer would use a cork for..
But when you live in the countryside,the further away you are from the city,the cheaper the prices.
With cavaliers,you have to be very specific,because no client will want exactly the same thing done.
I've seen people insist on having one bitch shaved like a mole.
I guess you have to be absolutely specific about how much or how little you want done...especially with the slippers around the feet.
Sins

Back