• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet my little Jessie

JessieAndMe

Howdy all.
Thought I would introduce myself and my special little guy, Jessie.
I'm a first time Cavalier owner and haven't owned a pet since I was 10 years old, so it's almost an all new experience.

Jessie is 12 weeks old. He enjoys playing outside, attacking slippers, stealing socks and wagging my entire bottom (not just my tail)
I'm thrilled to have found this forum, it'll be a wealth of knowledge

Welcome!!!
Brooklyn is my Cav (will be a year on Tuesday) and she was my first dog ever too, though I didn't even have one as a kid! So puppyhood was a bit crazy for me, ha! But I found a wonderful trainer who helped me through everything along the way and was even on call when I have questions like "is this normal?!" :) A good trainer is such a valuable tool!! And I don't know what I would have done without this board either!!! What a support system you will find here...everything from the light and funny to the heavy and seriously, it is a great group of very knowledgable people.

I would love to see some pics!!

Welcome, my puppy Bobby is 13 weeks, I've found this forum very useful too. I think I suffered from new puppy anxiety or something, worrying and even having bad dreams about Bobby!

Hello and welcome all you new cavi owners. You've found a great site with lots of really nice and helpful people. Look forward to hearing how your new pups grow and develop icon_welcome

Welcome to CT!!!icon_welcome I have a 4 month old puppy named Sonny. This site is a such a fun place to share stories, pictures and ect. It also is very helpful and everyone is so supportive no matter how big or small your problem or question is. Beware though, it gets very addictive. I find myself on here all of the time whether it is asking a question, wanting to check in on someone's update or just researching! :-D

Welcome! Jessie looks like a real cutie. We just brought home our first cavalier this past Saturday. He's only 10 weeks old and loves slippers and pouncing on feet in general. Please post more pics...I'd love to see them!

Wow! Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

I'll post a few photos of my little rascal and tell you a bit about him.
He's very pampered and enjoys stealing socks, attacking slippers, being a sticky nose and eating mulch in the garden.
He's convinced himself he's some sort of bunny and often bounces, rather than walking, and
has a fascination with old re - runs of The Love Boat.

Jessie also has a hernia and will have it seen to at four months, when he goes in for his desexing.

DSCN2375a.jpg

DSCN2425-1.jpg

DSCN2482-1.jpg

DSCN2414-1.jpg

This being the most recent photo.

DSCN2486-1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely little buddies as well.

Hi and you're very welcome to Cavaliertalk. Jessie is a cutie. Thank you for sharing the lovely photos. Looking forward to hearing more about him.

Back