PDA

View Full Version : I miss you Kate

Petra
14th October 2011, 10:48 AM
Last week I lost my black angel Kate :cry*ing:She saw a cat, and wanted to run after her. There was a bus, the driver could not see Kate. We can not really understand that Kate never comes back. She was so young, why she had to die with 3,5 years?

Kate, I miss you so, you have a place forever in my heart. Run free my Souldiamond

http://up.picr.de/8479863pbt.jpg

Nicki
14th October 2011, 11:06 AM
I'm so sorry, this is just tragic :(:( Sadly it's happened to a few other members on the forum too - Cavaliers love everyone and everything and have no sense of danger.

Kate was very beautiful, your tribute photo is lovely. She will always be in your heart and memories.

You are in our thoughts :flwr:

sins
14th October 2011, 12:04 PM
So sorry for your loss.
Kate was a beautiful girl and sometimes we feel there's no justice when tragedies like this strike.
Thinking of you at such a difficult time.
Sins

Sandrac
14th October 2011, 12:18 PM
So so sorry to hear that Kate had gone to the bridge long before her time. How tragic for you, her memory will be forever in your heart.:hug:

Kathleen
14th October 2011, 01:37 PM
I'm so sorry you've lost your precious girl in such a tragic way. My thoughts are with you.x

HollyDolly
14th October 2011, 07:39 PM
Kate was absolutely beautiful and I cannot imagine the grief.
Shoulders to cry on are plentiful here on CT.

Run free little one.

Hugs to you all.

Nanette

Sydneys Mom
14th October 2011, 07:46 PM
How awful for you. Kate was very beautiful. So sorry for your loss.

jasperpaw
14th October 2011, 08:20 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss, what a dreadful thing to happen, Kate certainly was a very beautiful cavalier.

murphy's mum
14th October 2011, 09:40 PM
I am truly sorry to hear about your loss.

Furrfoot
14th October 2011, 09:59 PM
I'm so sorry...

BrooklynMom
14th October 2011, 10:49 PM
Oh Petra, I am so sorry :( my thoughts and prayers are with you and Kate.

Love my Cavaliers
14th October 2011, 11:11 PM
I'm so sorry. It's always hard to lose them so young. I know what you mean about not believing you won't ever see her again. It just doesn't seem possible. Run free Kate.

Desrae
14th October 2011, 11:11 PM
I'm so sorry Petra:hug:

ByFloSin
14th October 2011, 11:45 PM
I am sorry that you lost your lovely girl too Petra. She was beautiful, which is how you will remember her.

I lost the first puppy I ever bred many years ago in similar circumstances. Somebody left two gates open and she ran into the road under the wheels of a speeding lorry. She was 5 1/2 months.

lscott
15th October 2011, 03:29 AM
Very sorry to hear this.

Portia
15th October 2011, 04:22 AM
Oh Petra...I'm so sorry for your loss. Your darling Kate was beautiful and will live on forever in your heart.

mommytoClaire
15th October 2011, 05:41 AM
What a terrible tragedy! I am so sorry, I cannot even begin to know what you are going through. Much to young, and so very beautiful.

Know that others, myself especially, are thinking of you and saying a prayer for you. Please don't be too hard on yourself.

Many hugs,

denali
15th October 2011, 07:59 AM
:cry*ing: I am so sorry to hear this.... RIP gorgeous girl.

But don't ever forget, despite the fact you cannot see Kate, she is still there next to you while you are walking down the street. She is still there when you are sleeping at night. She is still there when you are watching tv. She is always there beside you because she is in your memories and in your heart forever.

meljoy
15th October 2011, 09:13 AM
This is so very sad.:hug:

Hugs to you from all here.

anders
15th October 2011, 11:04 AM
I am so sorry to hear this. This is so very sad.She was beautiful. :( :hug:

matties mum
15th October 2011, 09:03 PM
I am so very sorry
---Aileen

Karen and Ruby
15th October 2011, 09:26 PM
Oh my goodness that is so dreadful!

I can't even imagine how you must be feeling!

So so soory

RIP little Kate

Nalu
16th October 2011, 02:39 AM
You have my deepest sympathy. Take care of yourself!