• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Windsor 4months t0 18 months

Great pictures!!!

I love the one where Windsor is standing on the lab and then the one where Windsor and Cambridge are snuggled together. So sweet!:)

Sadly I lost my Lab nearly a year ago. She was 13 and had been very healthy until 6 months before ,then everything started shutting down at once, till there was really no more we could do for her. Windsor seemed to give her an extension on life. Even though she was not feeling well, she loved that little puppy and even started playing some again. I like to think that he made her last days more enjoyable.

I'm so sorry. :( It is heartbreaking losing a member of the family. I think you are right though, it looked like your lab loved Windsor very much and probably loved having a little snuggle buddy in his last days.:lotsaluv:

Back