PDA

View Full Version : My darling Lucy died yesterday

Sue.k
18th October 2011, 11:12 AM
My little Lucy died in my arms yesterday, almost 3 months after we lost Prince, my heart is broken!! At least they are together again, nite nite my little babies xxxx

sins
18th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Sue,
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.They both meant so much to you.
Thinking of you at this very difficult time.
Sins

Brian M
18th October 2011, 11:40 AM
Hi

So sad at this awful news .:(

BrooklynMom
18th October 2011, 12:02 PM
Oh my. Such sad news. My heart goes out to you and I am thinking of you and sending my prayers to you during this hard time. Hugs.

smarsden99
18th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Iam so sorry that you have lost Lucy...... XXX

matties mum
18th October 2011, 01:54 PM
I am so sorry I know just how you are feeling having lost 2 dogs last year with in 3 months of each other big hugs to you
----Aileen

emmastewartliberty
18th October 2011, 02:32 PM
I'm thinking of you so much- like you and Aileen, I too lost two within 3 months of each other last year, it is the hardest time, and such an overwhelming loss. I am so sorry.

Love my Cavaliers
18th October 2011, 02:57 PM
That almost seems like too much heartache to take. I am so sorry. Run free Lucy, find Prince and run like the wind together.

Portia
18th October 2011, 03:02 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss of darling Lucy! And only three months later...what terrible heartache. You and your little ones will be in my thoughts...

Sydneys Mom
18th October 2011, 05:47 PM
So sorry for your loss.

Sandrac
18th October 2011, 05:47 PM
So sorry to hear that Lucy has gone to Rainbow Bridge. Her memory will be in your heart always.:hug:

Kathleen
18th October 2011, 06:44 PM
I'm so sorry. Run free Lucy.xxx

Chloeinalbany
18th October 2011, 07:24 PM
Hello Sue. So sorry to hear about Lucy. Both Lucy and Prince will now look after you. Our thoughts are with you.

- Chloe

mommytoClaire
18th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Oh my goodness! I am sooo sorry. It does seem too much doesn't it.

There are no words that can really heal the hurt that cones from this. Just time.......please do come back and tell us more about both your beauties, when you feel ready.

lscott
18th October 2011, 08:12 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.

lindylou
18th October 2011, 08:40 PM
so sorry to hear about lucy

ByFloSin
18th October 2011, 08:52 PM
So sorry to heaar that Lucy has left you. R.I.P. little one, knowing how very much you were loved.

Desrae
18th October 2011, 10:43 PM
Oh dear, I'm so very sorry about you losing two furry friends so close in time. As others have said, there are no words. We are always here for you :hug:

Rest in Peace Lucy and Prince.

Karlin
18th October 2011, 10:46 PM
I am so sorry; that is so difficult to have lost two so close together. :(

robbieswan
19th October 2011, 06:35 AM
I so feel your pain. A massive hug from a big guy here in Swansea Wales. May the memory live on forever

paula12
19th October 2011, 01:16 PM
Sue,

So sorry to hear about your loss, you are in our thoughts. Run free little Lucy.

Sue.k
19th October 2011, 05:23 PM
Thank you all so much for your kind words. We only had Lucy since May 2007 but in those very short 4 years she gave us so much, she was such a special little one. We got her from a woman who kindly rescued her from a puppy farm, when she got her, she was deaf, under weight, had infections in her eyes and ears and had to get teeth taken out. She could not keep her because she hadnt got an enclosed garden so we were so lucky to come across this little angel, she gave me so much love and joy in the past 4 years, I miss her so much, she helped me get through losing Prince, its just so cruel.

pippa
19th October 2011, 07:44 PM
So sorry Sue:( xx

Nicki
19th October 2011, 09:16 PM
So very sad to hear this news Sue, it's just devastating and even more so to lose her so soon after Prince :(

I lost 5 in 20 months, the most horrid time as you can imagine, so I can empathise with you.

You are in our thoughts, take care of yourself and bless you for taking on Lucy and making her time with you so special and so loved.

Sue.k
20th October 2011, 09:22 AM
Oh my god Nicki how did you cope losing 5 in such a short time! Thanks you so much for your support x

Nicki
20th October 2011, 04:19 PM
At the end of that time I had 3 left who have kept me going - I had to keep their routine and wee furry bodies are good at mopping up tears :(

It did have a major effect on both of us in terms of health issues too.

Rupert's Fund had started up and I got very involved with fundraising for that...it really did me good to have something to throw myself into.

You are in my thoughts xx

HollyDolly
20th October 2011, 06:06 PM
So sorry for your loss Sue.
Words are not enough but you are in my thoughts.

Nanette

Tania
21st October 2011, 09:31 PM
I am really sorry to post late, I am so sad you have lost Lucy, she was very fortunate to have found you to take care of her. :hug:

James
22nd October 2011, 11:00 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear of Lucy

Jim

brid kenny
23rd October 2011, 07:47 PM
So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through sue.

MurphysMummy
23rd October 2011, 10:01 PM
Sue, I am sorry for your loss, my moto is, time heals. Of course you will never forget your babies - and they will look down on you everyday and Lucy must be so thankful to you for giving her a loving home. I hope Lucy and prince run free together in the rainbow bridge. My thoughts are with you. xx

Margaret C
23rd October 2011, 11:24 PM
How wonderful that you and Lucy had four good years together. She ended up in the loving home she deserved.

I am so sorry that you lost your two little companions within such a short time of each other. I do understand how you feel.

I lost three last year, Tyson, Matthew & Grumpy Old William, every one of them is greatly missed.

mjones5
25th October 2011, 03:22 AM
I am so sorry...it hurts so bad to lose our babies....