PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

jennifer6365
18th October 2011, 11:46 PM
Hi! I'm Jennifer! I've wanted a Cavalier for as long as I can remember, and this year on my birthday my husband got me one.

Dash is currently 12 weeks old! He has absolutely stolen the heart of everyone in the house! My other pets are my son Ethan who is 4 (lol) and two cats named Jasper and Marigold. The cats are having the best time with Dash.

Went for a walk today and discovered that Dash adores large dogs.... but is scared to death of small dogs. Hilarious!

Desrae
19th October 2011, 12:05 AM
Hello and you're very welcome to Cavaliertalk. Your Dash is so darling and I love the name, an homage to Queen Victoria's cavalier? So sweet.

It's great you are socializing him like that, expose him to as many situations, people and other animals (safely) as much as you can. I'm sure other members of the forum will have some great tips and advice.
Looking forward to more stories about Dash.

robbieswan
19th October 2011, 07:30 AM
I love the name Dash too. A massive welcome to the forum.

BrooklynMom
19th October 2011, 09:09 AM
Welcome to you and DASH!!! I would love to see some pictures, he sounds too cute :) Welcome to the forum!!

jennifer6365
19th October 2011, 05:15 PM
Thank you all for your kind welcomes!

And, yes, Dash is definitely a homage to Queen Victoria's Cavalier. My son wanted to name him Bark (because that's what dogs do, Mom), so I had to be sleathy and say, "Well, what if he dashes around a lot?" :cool:

I will definitely get some pictures of Dash on here as soon as I can get the little fellow to slow down!