• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all!

Hi! I'm Jennifer! I've wanted a Cavalier for as long as I can remember, and this year on my birthday my husband got me one.

Dash is currently 12 weeks old! He has absolutely stolen the heart of everyone in the house! My other pets are my son Ethan who is 4 (lol) and two cats named Jasper and Marigold. The cats are having the best time with Dash.

Went for a walk today and discovered that Dash adores large dogs.... but is scared to death of small dogs. Hilarious!

Hello and you're very welcome to Cavaliertalk. Your Dash is so darling and I love the name, an homage to Queen Victoria's cavalier? So sweet.

It's great you are socializing him like that, expose him to as many situations, people and other animals (safely) as much as you can. I'm sure other members of the forum will have some great tips and advice.
Looking forward to more stories about Dash.

Thank you all for your kind welcomes!

And, yes, Dash is definitely a homage to Queen Victoria's Cavalier. My son wanted to name him Bark (because that's what dogs do, Mom), so I had to be sleathy and say, "Well, what if he dashes around a lot?" :cool:

I will definitely get some pictures of Dash on here as soon as I can get the little fellow to slow down!

Back