• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poo is yellow

robbieswan

Tess's poo is solid but yellow...Should I be worried? been like this now for 3 days. Apologies for being so crass about it.

Have you fed her anything different the last few days?
Do you feed raw or bones?

Sometimes if it is yellow, that can mean that it passed too quickly through the small (I think, could be large) intestine. Not sure if that is a bad thing or not since she does not have loose stools. Hummmm

Chloe is on raw diet, and her stools color have been consistent either dark grey/red when she has rabbit mince, and dusty white when she has chicken necks. Never yellow, a few times salmon color due to her having had carrots. How about others? Hope all is well with Tess.

Sophie's has a color of straw, when she's had chicken or turkey, or a lot of yogurt.

Hi

A few months ago my dogs stayed at my parents for a weekend and then when they came home I took them out for a walk and their poo was yellow- it actually loked like they had been to a beach and eaten it!! (sand) I phoned my mum in a panic and asked her if they had eaten something that they shouldnt over the weekend and she said no!!!

I made her list out everything they had eaten and we got to sunday and she said they cooked lamb shanks and the dogs had the bones!!

Well- mystery solved!!!!

Mind you the poo was back to normal the day after

Back