• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all !

anneandrick

First I'd like to say hello to all of you and secondly how lucky we all are to have these wonderfull little dogs in our lives!.

I happened across this forum doing a search to try and find out why my little Bailee has been having tummy issues and sure glad I did. At the moment Anne and I (Rick) have one beautifull female (Bailee) and will be on our way out west to pick up her little step sister in roughly a month, she's just 4 weeks old at the moment and Bailee is a year, same daddy different moms.

Anyhow, looking forward to participating!

Oh hey....how the heck do we change our avatar? I've been looking for the option but cannot seem to find it.

Thanks a bunch !

Rick

Hi there Ann and Rick. That's a lovely picture of your little Bailee. You're very welcome to Cavaliertalk, it's a great place full of information about cavaliers and with a great bunch of helpful, friendly people. I hope Bailee is feeling better... and looking forward to hearing about your new pup.

On changing the avatar, that is tricky... look in the Starting Out section of the forum, there is a thread about it there.

She's precious!

How old is little Bailee? She's lovely. Looking forward to seeing more photos.
I discovered the forum the same way, just Googling about the breed when my little guy was diagnosed with a hernia.
It's a great source of information and support.

Back