PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video of Forrest Exploring the Fall Leaves

apwerner
5th November 2011, 12:33 AM
I got home from work a little early today, so I had some daylight still left to take Forrest outside. So funny watching him play in the leaves. Hope no one is offended by the last clip...I was videoing him & realized as I was filming him that he was going to the bathroom. Don't worry you don't see anything but his face :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjubRFvMxHM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://img.tapatalk.com/63a93edc-8445-1164.jpg

Chuck
5th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Way to "GO" Forest! I knew that was comming without reading your warning....it is the nose to the ground in a special way that they all have. Neat video...thanks!

BrooklynMom
5th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Ohh I LOVE Forest!!!! So cute. Great video!!

mommytoClaire
6th November 2011, 02:58 AM
He iS precious, I love the video, potty time and all! LOL!

The Boss
6th November 2011, 03:17 AM
he's lovely .....ladies an gentlemen in the cute puppy competition we have a Werner...

JessieAndMe
6th November 2011, 03:34 AM
He almost doesn't look real. So perfect & precious :l*v:

Can I ask what kind of camera you use? Great quality.

Karlin
6th November 2011, 12:34 PM
Sweet! Puppies are so lovely -- brings back (distant) memories, haven't had a puppy in 8 years now. :lol:

Desrae
6th November 2011, 07:41 PM
oh my gosh! he is so adorable, thanks for sharing the video, really cute!

apwerner
8th November 2011, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the nice words!

Chuck-Unfortunately Forrest is distracted by anything that moves. So, the nose to the ground may mean that he needs to go, but if something as much as a leaf moves he's done for and the search for a spot is forgotten about for a few minutes. I hold my breath when we go outside that a car won't drive by or someone won't walk by or a big gust of wind blows the leaves because it just prolongs the outing. It can be exhausting!

Jessie- I was using my old Nikon SLR that has some HD video capabilities- Nikon D90. The video is manual focus though, so as you can see from the video I had a difficult time with the manual focus and moving puppy. It's also limited to 5 minute clips, but works great as long as I'm patient enough to deal with the manual focus.