• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all

boobear78

hello all.im jenny (boobear78) 33 from chelmsford essex,new to this site was recomended here,ive been posting on the cavalier site,hoping to get our new addition end of jan beginning of feb and cant wait,we are hoping to get a blenheim boy,ive three human girlsof 1,3 and nearly 5,think my husbands looking for some male company wiyh a house of pink.looking forward to chatting to you all,im sure ill have 100s of questions. thanks for reading:D

hello all.im jenny (boobear78) 33 from chelmsford essex,new to this site was recomended here,ive been posting on the cavalier site,hoping to get our new addition end of jan beginning of feb and cant wait,we are hoping to get a blenheim boy,ive three human girlsof 1,3 and nearly 5,think my husbands looking for some male company wiyh a house of pink.looking forward to chatting to you all,im sure ill have 100s of questions. thanks for reading:D

Welcome icon_welcome Jenny,

I'm glad you made your way onto here.

I know you have been doing a lot of homework while looking for your puppy, so I hope everything goes well for you.

icon_welcome Jenny.
Best of luck with finding your little furry guy.
Do you have any other pets or have owned a Cavalier before?

Look forward to seeing you in the forums
good2.gif

Back