PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

nameBrandon
13th November 2011, 03:45 PM
Hi there! My wife and I are new cavalier owners.. We just picked up our Sasha (15wk blenheim girl) a few days ago, and already love her so much! We're crate / potty training her and she's getting the hang of it.. slowly but surely!<br>She's up to about 2.5 - 3 hours at a time in the crate, and she usually only whines within the first 5-7 minutes of being alone, then settles down with her kong and wooly (a plush sheep from the breeder / mother).&nbsp;<br><br>Looking forward to talking with all of you!<br><br>Brandon

Calandra
13th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome Brandon! I just picked up my tri girl yesterday, and discovering theory is much different than practice when it comes to potty training! ;) The post of others with puppies a little older than my Chloe have been so helpful. I'm sure you'll find this forum so informative (and fun), as I do!

ashleighelizabeth
14th November 2011, 02:31 AM
Welcome!!! I have 21 week old tri color named Sonny. He has been such an amazing addition to our family even during the times he is getting into mischief. I love the name Sasha! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Portia
14th November 2011, 03:20 AM
Welcome! My Bailey is just 15 weeks old. You are going to have so much fun with Sasha!

JessieAndMe
14th November 2011, 03:52 AM
Hi and icon_welcome
Your in good company, there are quite a few of us that are first time Cavalier owners, and first time pet owners.
I have a little guy who is almost 17 weeks old called Jessie.
This forum has been a valuable source of information for me and a great place to talk to other Cavalier owners.

Would love to see a photo of your little girl http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_in_love.gif