PDA

View Full Version : Board upgrade completed this morning

Karlin
19th November 2011, 02:30 PM
Board software has been upgraded today. Apologies for any inconvenience, if people were trying to get on the board during the time needed to do this administrative task.

If anyone is experiencing any problems with functionality, just post here.

Karlin
19th November 2011, 02:45 PM
I do know the admin avatar (eg mine!) isn't appearing in the forum post sidebar.

Karlin
16th January 2012, 07:45 PM
Shortly beginning a board upgrade so expect some downtime. :)

mommytoClaire
21st January 2012, 01:06 AM
I haven't been on this week, but since your update, everything is in miniature. I mainly use an iPad, and that may be why......but I can only see stuff if I expand it on the screen.

Just thought you might want to know.

Sydneys Mom
21st January 2012, 01:22 AM
I haven't been on this week, but since your update, everything is in miniature. I mainly use an iPad, and that may be why......but I can only see stuff if I expand it on the screen.

Just thought you might want to know.

Karlin, can you help? I'm having the exact problem using a Mororola Xoom. Hope you can fix this.

Also want to add, no problems on my phone or computer....just the Xoom.

mommytoClaire
29th January 2012, 01:03 AM
Glad it's not just me. But it's weird. Everything is to the left side of the screen, and I can't see it, it's so small, unless I expand it. It was fine before this latest update. Help!

BeBe
29th January 2012, 04:37 AM
I am having the same problem on the iPad, posted on another thread. I do not think there is a fix but Karlin is aware of the issue.

Noelle

Karlin
29th January 2012, 11:41 AM
Yes, I have posted this to the software folks but doubt anything will get fixed til their next release -- hopefully not too long. Is anyone else with a Mac laptop or desktop having issues? I am having quite a few which I have also reported.

Spangly
29th January 2012, 02:16 PM
I've got the same problem on my ipod. My goodness it is small before I expand it!!

BeBe
29th January 2012, 03:50 PM
I am using a Mac computer also and do not have the problem - it is just on the iPad.

Noelle

Charlifarley
29th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Just to make it more interesting ...I'm using my iPad2 and everything is ok.

BeBe
29th January 2012, 04:08 PM
Hmmm - I am using an iPad 1 but what the heck would be the difference? I have all the same software, that is making it interesting!

Karlin
29th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks Noelle. Hmmm. I am having a lot of issues on both my Macs -- not the same one reported here for mobile devices, different problems.

Charlifarley
29th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Have you the most up to date software updates installed? I'm on i.OS5.0.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeBe
29th January 2012, 06:36 PM
Just checked my iPad software version, it is the same as yours. Doing a check to see if there is a Safari update that I missed, not sure that would matter but will post if there is anything there - really does make it interesting Shirley!

Noelle

Charlifarley
29th January 2012, 09:09 PM
That's strange. I don't understand how it works for me and not for you. The problems we have living in the 21st century never cease to amaze me!!

Karlin
3rd March 2012, 05:47 PM
Just letting people know I have installed the latest version of the board software, which should have cleaned up some bugs (including the one that originally caused the forum to appear so tiny on tablets and phones!).

If you notice anything weird, post here to let me know. :)

There are some glitches that seem to mostly affect things behind the operational scenes and which I will try to tackle in the coming week so don't be suprised if you see the colour and appearance of the forum change as I try to locate what is causing the issues.

I am busy working on some other aspects of the site which I hope will be unveiled in coming weeks depending on the time I can put into them.

Karlin

penquite
4th March 2012, 09:50 AM
Just letting people know I have installed the latest version of the board software, which should have cleaned up some bugs (including the one that originally caused the forum to appear so tiny on tablets and phones!).

If you notice anything weird, post here to let me know. :)

There are some glitches that seem to mostly affect things behind the operational scenes and which I will try to tackle in the coming week so don't be suprised if you see the colour and appearance of the forum change as I try to locate what is causing the issues.

I am busy working on some other aspects of the site which I hope will be unveiled in coming weeks depending on the time I can put into them.

Karlin

Is it just my computer or is the board connection very slow this morning?

BeBe
4th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Everything looks good!