• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Markus Muehle

shan

i think it was niki that had a thread about this food just wondering if you are still using it and how it is going i have been using another cold pressed food from zoo plus but it is much more expensive than markus and i am thinking of give the markus a try the food i am currently using is lukullus and their is another on on the site luposan have not tried that wonderig has anyone tried any of them and how they got on thanks Since i changed to cold pressed my cavs ear which was always smelly and dirty has totally cleared so delighted with that

Good news about the ears, I am convinced there is a big connection between diet and many health conditions.

My girls refuse to eat any kibble at all and after a considerable amount of research over a number of years, we switched over to raw.

However if I was going to feed kibble, Markus Muehle is the one I would feed. You are correct in saying in that it is cold pressed rather than baked, which means that far more of the nutrients are retained.

The dogs I know who were fed on this were doing really well, coats were really good, no ear problems, small poo!

I would personally recommend it.

This is the UK contact

Beate Rothon
UK Representative

Mobile
+ 44 7841507943
[email protected]
www.markus-muehle.co.uk

http://www.markusmuehle.de/en/acticell4.htm

I am looking into new food for my three and someone at dog training said this Markus Muhle is excellent.
Zooplus does 5kg for £ 16.99 p&p 2.90 the 15 kg bag is £39.99 don't know the p&p for that.

Would you feed this morning & evening? I think mine would get bored.

Sorry niki i thought it was you that had been trialing the markus muhle food as far as i know postage is the same from zooplus for both sizes on the irish site it is 37.99 euro for the 15kg bag with free delivery on orders over 29 euro so it seems and reasonable priced food

Yes it was me who was trialling it!

I would contact Beate direct to check prices.

Yes you feed it twice a day but they didn't seem to get bored with it, it's actually larger pieces which they chew which the boys really enjoyed, it's just my difficult girlies who are a nuisance :(

Last edited:
Back