• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

National Ranking Championships

Sabby

Last sunday we had the end of year National Ranking Championships for Rally Obedience in Ipswich. It's what we work for all year and Harley managed to get 6th place in the of lead trial out of all the dogs throughout the year. I was very pleased with that as we had a bad time in summer when he was diagnosed with SM and we didn't train for about 5 month. Rosie just started competing so she didn't qualify for the Championship but she done well in her three trials she done on sunday.

IMG_3078.jpg

Hell Sabby

Brilliant reasult for you both ,beautiful Cavaliers with a carer who has a heart of gold.

Bestest Wishes

your mate bri

Very well done, Sabby and Harley - a great result for your first season!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Well done!! Great photo too...you remind us all that life still continues for these little ones no matter what the prognosis. Very uplifting :)

Well done!! Great photo too...you remind us all that life still continues for these little ones no matter what the prognosis. Very uplifting :)

When Harley wasn’t well in summer he was a complete different dog, he had no life in him was sleeping all the time. When I see him now enjoying life again my heart wants to burst with joy. He is a dog that lives for working. Everybody comments that Harley’s tail never stops wagging when he works. Last week somebody at training said that all the dogs love what they do but Harley does it with a smile on his face.

Well done Harley - doesn't it make you feel so extra specially proud when your dogs do so well despite all the problems that they have thrown at them.:rah:

Back