PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday little man!!!

Karen and Ruby
8th December 2011, 04:32 PM
Its my little guys 3rd Birthday today!!! So wanted to say happy birthday to him, I making his birthday cake now (Rabbit and Vegetable)

We've had words today that as he is 3 years he can't use the excuse of terrible twos anymore so he has to start behaving himself :p

Also as the board was down two weeks ago I couldn't get on to wish the little lady a Happy Birthday so now's the chance!!

Everyday I get with my gruesome twosome is a bonus and I never thought in a million years that Ruby would see her 5th birthday so I truly am blessed to still have two very active and Happy cavaliers.

Love you both to the stars and back and I pray that I will be here nest year doing it all again

:hppybdy:

susandavis1
8th December 2011, 05:54 PM
:hppybdy: Charlie and belated :hppybdy: to Ruby. Sounds like you will both enjoy that yummy birthday cake.

Sydneys Mom
8th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Happy Birthday Charlie and Ruby. Enjoy your wonderful birthday cake. Do as Mom says or you may end up on Santa's naughty list.:wggle:

Margaret C
8th December 2011, 06:26 PM
:hppybdy: Happy Birthday to Charlie :hppybdy:

:hppybdy: Belated Birthday Wishes to Ruby :hppybdy:

:rah: Karen's two special little Cavaliers.:rah:

ashleighelizabeth
8th December 2011, 11:10 PM
:hppybdy: Charlie and Ruby!!!

Sabby
8th December 2011, 11:33 PM
:hppybdy: CHARLIE & RUBY

Every minute with our precious cavaliers is a blessing.

BrooklynMom
9th December 2011, 02:00 AM
Happy birthday you cute things!!! YAY!!!

mommytoClaire
9th December 2011, 03:04 AM
Claire and I send lots of puppy kisses and hugs, and hoping that they have a special BIRTHDAY month!

MishathePooh
9th December 2011, 03:26 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

Reptigirl
9th December 2011, 03:34 AM
:hppybdy:

Sandrac
9th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Sorry missed this yesterday - please give Charlie and Ruby a big :hppybdy: cuddle from us.

Desrae
9th December 2011, 06:00 PM
:hppybdy: Charlie and Ruby and many happy returns. I'm sure your Mom spoiled you for the day.

Autaven
9th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Happy Birthday!!! Hope the dinner tasted lovely :)!

lindylou
10th December 2011, 04:02 PM
hi
:hppybdy: and give them a kiss and cuddle from me and louie