• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

pepperduck

Hi everyone! I currently do not have a cavalier, but I am on a waiting list to get our first puppy! I am very excited and should be getting a cavalier in the spring :)

Congratulations! Welcome to Cavalier talk! There is lots of great information on here, especially stuff to read prior to getting a puppy. I always wish I would have found this site before I got my puppy!. I have a 6 1/2 month old puppy named Sonny. I look forward to seeing pics of your puppy in the future!icon_welcome

Hi there and icon_welcome
Is this your first Cavalier puppy?
ashleighelizabeth took the words right out of my mouth, the forum is a great source of information and support and I too only
wish we had found the site sooner, then we would have been far better prepared as well.

Our little guy is Jessie. He's almost 5 months old now.
Good luck and can't wait to see photo's of your new furbaby when he or she arrives.

December182011

My two babies, Bob 12 1/2 and Gus 8 mos. old.

I am very excited for you! That waiting feels like forever when you are so eager to get your precious puppy home! The people on this forum are great support (I have had my Bella for a week and 2 days) so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on here. There are some links to great resources on here that are great to read before you bring your puppy home.

Welcome! I'm new here too. I have a 5 month old black and tan, Maggie. The forum has been just a wealth of information!

Back